- 2015 USA Fancy Dress Walk
- Steph and Martin's Yorkshire Three Peaks Challenge
- Calling all Dads - May 2nd
- Michelle's 5K Triumph
- BRGS Fundraising
- Hannah's Charity Haircut
- Spring Hill Community Primary School Fundraising
- Haslingden High School Fundraising
- Ukeleles for Everyone!
- Yakety Yak - Update
- Walk to Talk 2014
- Yakety Yak - Specialist Training!
- Christmas Party 2013
- UCL/University of Lancaster research project
- Shuttleworth College Donate £250
- Big Step Forward 2013 - with Sunshine!
- Donate by Text!
- New Guide From Cerebra - Disabled Children Parents' Guide: Parent/Carers
- Study Volunteers Required!
- New Guide From Cerebra - Transition to Adulthood - A Guide for Practitioners
- Down's Syndrome Association - Awareness Week
- Guidelines for education for children with Down’s syndrome
- Video of Lucas at the Etihad
- Christmas Party 2012!
- Charitable status confirmed!
- November Fireworks Party!
- Anniversary donations of over £600!
- Lucas in "Something Special"
- October meeting with Symbol UK
- Charity Status Amount Raised!
- Lucas at Justin's House Filming
- The Big Step Forward 2012
- Sean Sheffield in Manchester 10k Run
American Independence day 2015 saw almost 90 brightly dressed walkers stride out around Calf Hey Reservoir in support of East Lancashire Down’s Syndrome Support Group. The colourful walkers included a variety of Cowboys and Indians, superheroes and cartoon characters along … Continue reading
Steph and Martin Horne, ELDSSG’s answer to Ranulph Fiennes and Fanny Bullock Workman recently took on the Yorkshire Three Peaks Challenge. The 24 mile challenge takes in the peaks of Pen-y-ghent, Whernside and Ingleborough, and completing it in under 12 … Continue reading
On Saturday we have what feels like a first. Anna Ridding a Trainee Clinical Psychologist who is currently undertaking some research as part of her doctorate thesis has contacted us to see if she can speak to our dads. Anna’s … Continue reading
Michelle Hamer, mum to one of our superstars Alfie, only took up running on the 15/02/2015 and was brave enough to enter herself for the Run or Dye 5k taking place in Manchester on the 18/04/2015, setting her self the … Continue reading
Many thanks to Hannah Shatliff and her friends at Bacup and Rawtenstall Grammar School for their very kind donation of £250.00 raised from their cake sale.
Hannah Shatliff is bravely planning on shaving off all her hair to support ELDSSG. On the 4th July 2015 ELDSSG are holding their annual fundraising walk at Calf Hey reservoir and its at this walk that Hannah is bravely planning … Continue reading
Many thanks to all the staff at Spring Hill Community Primary School for their very kind donation of £166.36 from their staff fundraising
Many thanks to Ellie Ainscough and the pupils at Haslingden High School for their very kind donation of £150.00 from their charity fundraising day.
We have 10 new Ukeleles for every one to try today at our meeting, thanks to the brilliant fundraising efforts of Ellie Ainscough and Haslingden High. Come along and make noise!
Thanks to some great fundraising and in particular the hard work of Tracey and Phil, our Yakety Yak specialist DS speech and language support is now up and running. If you are interested in registering your child for next term, … Continue reading